Tuesday, March 27, 2007

THE MEN DONT CRYING...OR A ANGER AGAINST "THE LORDS OF WARS"...


Dear Jorge,

You will be reading the saddest past of my life in episodes...You’ll be surprised to hear me talk this way but it’s the only bitter truth.

I lost contact with you when I tried to commit suicide. Why you may wonder? A long and pathetic story that commenced with joy and ends in pains...

Can’t still get it? This is I is AIDS Positive, but my Baby isn`t.My neither Parents nor relative must know this I am gone... And this is why I left Sudan I am becoming very noticeable as a carrier so I left, this might be the last anybody would hear from me. Keep it maybe a complete copy will be read at my Burial, as I have 50 degree burns on me when I tried to do it the hard way.

No more words but feelings remained...
Khadija S.
These kind person and my friend is dieying now,somewhere in BENIM REPUBLIC, was a brave woman working into ONG, in SUDAN, fighting against "THE LORDS OF WAR", with a skill of nurse sister...
and defined in your own words..."I like real fun,and being around people of all walks of life,poor,rich but i love the less priveledge. Visiting Charity home..." I`m anger with it!I`m anger when I see these unfairs batles! Very angry!
And I`m losting a good and nice friend, that beliveded, fight against criminals of wars, with love! For these kind of criminals, we must fight just death penalty!
And I hate deeply all "LORDS OF ALL WARS",... i HATE THEM ALL!!!
The MEN crying too! The brave ones...

No comments: